Find out the latest in gadgets, mobile, and computer technology!

Apple’s Q2 tablet market share grows, Android still trailing behind

In Tablets on July 27, 2012 at 9:28 pm

The iPad, worthy of Apple’s gratitude.

Apple, undoubtedly still owns the throne.

Overall demand for tablets seem to have risen quite steadily since global tablet shipments has reached a total of 24.9 million units last quarter — up by 67 percent compared to last year’s 14.9 million. According to Strategy Analytics’ findings, Apple Inc. still deserves the crown since it has shipped a total of 17 million iPads in Q2 of this year and as a result, the Cupertino-based company’s previous [and healthy] 62 percent global market share in tablet computers has increased by an additional 6.3 percent — totaling to an impressive 68.3 percent.

Galaxy Note 10.1 delay cause: Quad core processor and twice the amount of RAM.

In Tablets on July 27, 2012 at 9:17 pm

The alleged Note 10.1 with quad core exynos

Sammy sure knows how to handle hardware revisions… hope we could say the same for software.

Korean blog ‘The Brave Post’ has just unboxed what seems to be a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 that packs quite a punch under the hood. The upgraded tablet now includes [what we think is] an Exynos 4212 SoC — same chip inside the superb Galaxy S3 — which boasts four 1.4GHz Cortex A9 cores and an upgraded Mali-400 GPU. It will also come with a surprisingly roomy 2GB worth of RAM.

10 million Galaxy S3 Phones Sold in 60 Days

In Smartphones on July 24, 2012 at 10:32 pm

The Galaxy S3, giving Apple a run for its money.

The Samsung Galaxy S3 was only launched nearly two months ago and so far it’s been doing pretty well in regards to sales/profitability.

According to AFP, the Korean electronics giant has just sold 10 million units of its latest flagship smartphone, this certainly proves that Samsung is currently the top-tier in the smartphone industry.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.